Your office space represents you and your business. There are many factors that go into finding the right location, space layout and function for your day-to-day business. Our team boasts office tenant reps that will complete thorough and exhaustive searches for you so that you don’t have to. We find the space that meets your needs and negotiate your purchase or lease to benefit you; crossing t’s and dotting i’s, so that you can concentrate on your business, knowing you are being well represented. If we hold your office or industrial listing, we use every possible tool to market your property to the myriad of users in the market.
Property owners rely on McGraw Commercial Properties for comprehensive leasing and management services, whether for a single property or a portfolio of assets. Our leasing experts are skilled at developing targeted marketing strategies that generate maximum interest and ultimately enhance the value of your asset, while our management services are focused on ways you can improve efficiency, trim operating costs and integrate sustainable business practices at each property.
For tenants looking to lease office space, McGraw Commercial Properties can analyze the financial implications of your current lease and/or help you find space that meets your goals. We are familiar with how market conditions, supply chain requirements and the physical characteristics of commercial real estates impact our clients’ operating costs and decision-making process. Whether you are expanding, contracting, consolidating or upgrading your facilities, the expertise we bring to the table will help you achieve your objectives. Our proven processes enable us to execute assignments quickly and efficiently.
Corporate users of office space know that McGraw Commercial Properties facility management capabilities offer a best-in-class solution for their real estate management needs, freeing up their time and resources to focus on their businesses’ core competencies. The real estate services we provide include management of properties ranging from manufacturing facilities to warehouses to office complexes and retail space.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing Office Space:
- Location: Can my clients get there without hassle? Can my employees get there easily?
- Price: Can I afford to pay three month rent deposit on this office right now? Is this office priced in line with similar office spaces in the area?
- Size: Will I have at least 70 square feet of floor space per person? Do I have room to grow staffing levels in line with growth projections? Do I have a dedicated space for meetings with clients? Are my employees going to be happy with their social/recreation areas?
- Infrastructure: Infrastructure doesn’t just mean internet. What about postal services and telephone connections?
- Style: If you’re a business that hopes to become a “brand” or wants to protect your brand image from the start, then you’ll need to take this into consideration. An office can be a fantastic branding tool.