McGraw Commercial Property Management works to exceed each owner’s personal objectives for their property through excellence in tenant relations, efficient accounting and operations practices, and effective use of the best-in-class tools available to the industry. Below are just a few of the things you will receive when allowing McGraw Commercial Property Management to manage your assets.
- Maintain all Lease files
- Enforcement of all Lease Agreements
- Negotiation of all new Leases and renewals
- Processing of Rents – collections, statements, late fees, Lease specific reconciliations (CAM, other pass-thru, retail revenue)
Financial and Accounting Processes and Reporting
- Maintain all financial records
- Monthly reports due to owner, including but not limited to Profit and Loss Statement, Accounts Receivable Aging, Budget Variances, Stacking Plans, Executive Summary of operations and activities
- Annual budgets
Preventative Maintenance and Operations Management
- Provide and manage operations staff as needed
- Perform on-schedule inspections of both interior and exterior of properties
- Negotiate contracts and monitor performance and compliance for regular scheduled maintenance i.e. window washing, lawn care and landscaping, snow removal.
- Construction Management for Tenant build-outs and capital expenditures