McGraw Commercial Properties Tenant Representation
Not all real estate is created equal, and the space you choose for your organization can have a profound impact on your business. At McGraw Commercial Properties, we take time to learn about your company and create long-term, comprehensive strategies that combine financial, business and real estate objectives. Our approach includes an assessment of your space needs, in-depth analysis of the current market and expert negotiation and execution. Since we represent your interests, our goal is to deliver results that create maximum cost savings and efficiencies, whether it's locking in a long-term lease, identifying an asset for purchase, finding more suitable space or disposing of unused or unwanted property.
Who We Serve
If you are facing any of these challenging questions that many tenants have in common then we can help:
- When a lease expiration is on the horizon, is renewing the best option? If so, what terms should be expected?
- Should you consider moving to another market or submarket?
- What are the pros and cons of owning versus renting? Does a property acquisition best suit your needs?
- When is subleasing space the best option? What are the benefits and risks?
- Does a sale-leaseback transaction make sense?
- If you are starting a new company, what is the right amount of space for your organization? Where is the best location based on your priorities?
- If expansion is the next step, is space available at your current location? Are there more attractive alternatives?
- If space consolidation is the best choice, how do you right-size most beneficially?
Tenant Services Offered:
- Preliminary lease reviews
- Financial modeling
- Market analysis
- Mapping and demographics
- Strategic planning
- Lease administration
- Lease negotiations
- Expansion/consolidation services
- Sublease negotiations
- Business needs assessment
- Business relocation
- Master plan development
- Construction and project management
- Facilities management
- Market research
- Economic incentives
- Environmental solutions
- Cost segregation